Firefighter Pen #2938: Antique Brass Finish
This is one of the largest, heaviest and most detailed pens I offer. It has design elements that visually represent the equipment used by firefighters in the line of duty.
• Pen Clip: Represents a Firefighter's ladder. At the top of the clip is a variation of the iconic Firefighter's Maltese Cross widely used across fire departments as a symbol of protection and a badge of honor.
• Pen End: Depicts a silhouette of a Firefighter in uniform at work - braced on the ground in the act of holding the hose. In addition, the words "Honor" "Bravery" "Duty" and "Dedication" are displayed behind the silhouette to further recognize a firefighter's heroism.
• Pen Top: Features a classic and recognizable Firefighter's helmet form.
• Pen Tip: Shaped from Firefighter's hose-nozzles throughout history, touching on past and present forms.
• "Push and Lock" Pen Mechanism: Emulates an American fire hose adapter that connects fire hoses to water sources including a firefighter's truck.
Smooth writing Parker style refill
The Buckeye Burl used in this pen is beige and gray with subtle grain patterns throughout.