Art Deco (Titanium and Gold Finish) #2508
The Art Deco Pen takes its name and iconic look from the Art Deco movement which was popular during the early 20th Century. This beautiful pen is an instant classic and will always be in style.
It shares visual elements that can be seen on buildings such as the The Carew Tower and Union Terminal Building in Cincinnati and the Chrysler Building in New York.
This particular pen features Gold and Titanium finishes on the bands. The Titanium finish is darker than chrome, and similar to what is often called a "gun metal" finish. A golden Swarovski crystal is at the top of the highly detailed "sunburst" pattern clip.
The buckeye burl in this pen is mostly gray with some beige patterns and several contrastingbrown markings. Overall a very beautiful and dramatic pen.
Standard Parker Refills
- High quality ballpoint twist style pen with a body made from metal and hand turned Buckeye Burl available in the following colors: Tan, Grey, Blue-Green, Red
- All metal components are cast, polished and plated with a durable Gold Titanium Nitride and Chrome plating
- Pen clip features unique Art Deco design and a radiant
- The cap is 3-D cast with intricate Art Deco detail
- The Pen Band is cast and gold plated with Art Deco detail
- Streamlined twist mechanism and Parker™ style refill
- Designed by David Broadwell, internationally acclaimed pen and knife designer
- Heavy, yet well balanced feel. 1.8 ounces.
- Hand turned and assembled in Liberty Township by Len Kaltman
- Ten year repair or replace guarantee