Art Nouveau (gold and chrome finish) #2503
Art Nouveau is the name of an international style of architecture, painting, and decorative arts at the turn of the 20th century. It is characterized by non-geometric floral designs and highly stylized lines and curves.
Some of the more famous artists who are known for the Art Nouveau style include Antonin Gaudi, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Alphonse Mucha, and Gustav Klimt.
This pen has a unique design - the curved tip provides a very comfortable place for your fingers to grip the pen as you write. It has beautiful curved lines that are in keeping with the Art Nouveau style.
This particular pen has buckeye burl that has a nice mix of gray and beige tones. The pattern has subtle swirl patterns with several dark brown contrasting elements. A very beautiful and comfortable pen.
- High quality ballpoint twist style pen with a body made from metal and hand turned Buckeye Burl.
- All metal components are cast, polished and plated with a durable Gold Titanium Nitride and Chrome plating
- Pen clip features unique Art Nouveau design
- The cap is 3-D cast with intricate detail
- The Pen Band is cast and gold plated with intricate detail
- Streamlined twist mechanism and Parker™ style refill
- Designed by David Broadwell, internationally acclaimed pen and knife designer
- Heavy, yet well balanced feel. 1.6 ounces.
- Hand turned and assembled in Ohio by local craftsmen
- Ten year repair or replace guarantee