Art Nouveau #1456
Art Nouveau is the name of an international style of architecture, painting, and decorative arts at the turn of the 20th century. It is characterized by non-geometric floral designs and highly stylized lines and curves.
Some of the more famous artists who are known for the Art Nouveau style include Antonin Gaudi, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Alphonse Mucha, and Gustav Klimt.
- High quality ballpoint twist style pen with a body made from metal and hand turned Buckeye Burl.
- All metal components are cast, polished and plated with a durable Gold Titanium Nitride and Chrome plating
- Pen clip features unique Art Nouveau design
- The cap is 3-D cast with intricate detail
- The Pen Band is cast and gold plated with intricate detail
- Streamlined twist mechanism and Parker™ style refill
- Designed by David Broadwell, internationally acclaimed pen and knife designer
- Heavy, yet well balanced feel. 1.6 ounces.
- Hand turned and assembled in Ohio by local craftsmen
- Ten year repair or replace guarantee