Art Moderne #2513
The Art Moderne ( pronounced "moe DAIRN" ) style originated with the Bauhaus movement in Germany and was very popular in architecture, art and industrial design from the 1930's - 1950's. It was seen as a simpler, more streamlined design than Art Deco with less ornamentation.
This particular pen has a very subdued gray pattern which resembles granite. It has substantial weight and excellent balance. It accepts standard Parker® refills.
- High quality ballpoint twist style pen with a body made from metal and hand turned Buckeye Burl available in the following colors: Tan, Grey, Blue-Green, Red
- All metal components are cast, polished and plated with a durable Gold Titanium Nitride and Chrome plating
- Pen clip features a contemporary minimalist style and radiant Swarovski Crystal
- The cap is 3-D cast with intricate detail
- The Pen Band is cast and gold plated with intricate detail
- Streamlined twist mechanism and Parker™ style refill
- Heavy, yet well balanced feel. 1.7 ounces.
- Hand turned and assembled in Ohio by local craftsmen
- Ten year repair or replace guarantee